The VvL organises the following regular activities:
- VvL Essentials Seminar. VvL Essentials talks are relatively high-level and broad overviews, that introduce early-career logicians (specifically PhDs) and logic-adjacent researchers to a field they may not be familiar with.
- VvL Annual Seminar. The VvL Annual Seminar including a main speaker and presentations by the MSc Thesis Prize winners takes place in December each year.
- Logic at Large Lecture. The VvL organises the lecture series VvL Logic at Large Lectures. These lectures are aimed at the general audience.
- General member meeting. General member meetings are organized on approximately a yearly basis.
- Committees. The VvL is forming a few committees that organize their own acitivities.
- Master's Thesis Prize. Starting in 2022, the VvL organises the yearly Master's Thesis Prize for master's thesis in logic obtained at a Dutch university.
- Dutch Logic PhD Day. Starting in 2022, PhD members of the VvL organize a yearly Dutch Logic PhD Day in the spring.
In addition the VvL sponsors events in line with the goals set forth by the association. The board of the association decides which events are sponsored. See this link for a list of sponsored events.